Wednesday 13 April 2011

My chinese experience!!! Beijing!!! I little bit of art!!!

I like history, and chinese history is one of my favorites. I've been to Beijing (北京) twice (counting this last time) and I've been to Shanghai (three times) and I've never been before to Xian (西安). So, by far the place I liked the most this time in the People's Republic of China (中华人民国) of course, was Beijing (北京).
I had a trip with my parents, my father's cousin, his wife, their children, and two more couples (my parents' friends). As soon as they arrive, we went to a hutong, which is an ancient neighborhood, and we lived in a hotel inside this old part of the city...It was amazing. Recently, I had a problem with the format of 400 pics that I had transfered to my PC, but I couldn't open them, sorry i don't have pics of mostly all Beijing.


We had a great time in Beijing, we had a tourist guide guy who is able to speak in spanish, and we went Beijing sightseeing. The forbidden city, the Summer Palace, Teh Temple of Heaven, the Great Wall... 


Is a city where history, culture and art mix together.


We also had time to visit the district 798, contemporary art fill the streets, and cars.



I don't know how but somebody went into an exposition, and they were serving food as well as white wine. The food was from the "Flo restaurant", I was very proud to say this food was from Barcelona, but they quickly told me that Flo is from France, not Catalonia....

Anyway, we ate a little bit there. The exposition was about pictures of korean people ( most of them men or men dressed like women) and the photographer was french.



The streets were also fulled with art and other species alike.




 The first Xi'an warrior...................................................................nude I've ever seen!!!



 Animals.....
and more animals!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment