Monday 4 April 2011

好久不见!!!hao3 jiu3 bu4 jian4!!! We have not meeting each other for a long time!!! Cuánto tiempo sin vernos!!!

This is the good way to tell a friend "hello" again, cause it has passed a long time since you meet him or her for the last time. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry for my followers, a few good ones, cause it's been ages since my last post. Actually, I had the pleasure of having one of my followers attending my wedding in Taiwan, Pere thanks for coming and sorry about the game.

I've been busy (忙 - mang2) since my last post. I have had problems to connect to my facebook and to my blog for 10 days (travelling in China), and then I have had my wedding, another trip but this time around my beloved Taiwan, with my beloved family and some friends of them.

It's been a lot of fun!!! I have thousands of pics, not yet to be published. Lots of posts to be published.
Now, I'm a little bit busy with my Internet University, I'm trying to catch up again.

So far, I only can tell that all the trips were very amazing and I had a lot of fun. As they say:"Postum festum, pestum". So, I'm feeling sad cause my wife went back to Barcelona, as well as my parents who travelled with me around China and Taiwan. But, as they say in Spain: "Que me quiten lo bailado!!!", in other words: "I enjoyed a lot, so although I'm sad now, these lasts days I was terribly happy!!!".

It was like knocking on heavens door, as Bob Dylan says. Bob has been to Taipei in a concert yesterday!!!

I put some appetizer for you to follow my adventures and disadventures of this whole trip. Is the Temple of Heaven in Beijing (北京) , literally: the capital of the north. In the ancient China, they thought that the earth was squared and heaven was circular, that's why they built this circular building for the God of Heaven (and the emperor was the son of this God).


4 comments:

  1. The Thanks for you dude.
    It was really amazing to be with you in that wedding, and for the game, and according to my Taiwanese friends you have been good enough, because in theory the egg must be row and not boiled (thanks for the variation ;P) if not it must be really a big mess.

    I know what is to see you wife departing again, but it´s just for 6 month (is what I´m telling to myself too)... jeje.
    On in other words, see you in six month in Barcelona all together!
    Una abracada nano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger, cuanto tiempo sin saber de ti.

    Suponia que estabas liado dias antes de tu tercera boda y luego con el viaje de luna de miel. Espero que todo haya ido bien, pero con tanto viaje y empezando tus clases tan tarde no creo que hayas podido estudiar mucho.

    El sabado vi a tu tercera y unica esposa. Me dio la sensación de que estaba muy delgada, sera que como ya no te tiene de cocinero......;-)

    Me dijo que estabas muy bien allí, la verdad es que no tenia duda, incluso tienes a tus ex-compañeros de spa celosos de lo bien que vives.

    Bueno, a ver si despues de tanto trajin nos sigues contando cosas tuyas. Hasta pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Joaquín: Delgada...exacto, no tiene cocinero....
    Evidentemente, estoy muy bien aquí en Taiwan, la gente es muy amable conmigo y han sido muy amables con mis padres, les ha encantado el país y la gente!!!
    Lo siento por los de SPA, pero ya me tocaba algún que otro descanso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Pere: Gràcies per la comprensió!!! Em va fer molta ilusió que vinguéssis!!! Quina bogeria de boda, és tot un show. Em va fer l'efecte de participar en una pel·lícula d'Star Wars, els actors s'ho passen bé però l'espectador ho disfruta molt més!!!!! Estic mirant el vídeo aquests dies per saber exactament què va passar....

    ReplyDelete