Friday 6 May 2011

Do you remember a beer TV ad about Heineken? Well, for me it's the same with UOC.

In that advertisement people spoke using only the word "Heineken", well for me these past days and also now, my only word is UOC.

So UOC, UUUUUUUUUOC, UOOOOOOOC?

That's my world now, but I do something more. This past week I've been taking care of children and at the same time I was supposed to be doing my homework at the UOC University, Studies of Oriental Asian.

That situation reminds me about what the big master Hitchcok said once about not making films with kids...
and something that said the magnificent director Alejandro Amenabar to the kids' actor who played a role in "The other", it was like: "What a little movie you are giving to me", in spanish has more sense since it's:"Vaya películita me estáis dando".
Anyway, I had to deal with it and i rather died in my experience, then i've passed two days working from dusk till dawn (6 in the morning) and then I had to make a conference about Spain, Catalonia and Barcelona, very easy, but in chinese....
I've survived and I'll make this blog live again!!!!!
Yet, lots of things not yet explained!!!!!!!
Something about China and a lot about Taiwan!!!!!Maybe, something about Vietnam, but this would be on June......

No comments:

Post a Comment