Wednesday 11 May 2011

N'Anna ha perdut ses claus!!!

Well, for non-catalan speakers I must say that the title translation is: "Anne has lost her keys!!!". Instead of Anne, put Roger and then add motorcycle before keys, and you will know what happened to me when I took "my" Tainan motorbike keys from Tainan to Taipei and then I lost them.
That happened on April, and I sure I spend like 3 hours of my life desperately looking for this m******* keys. My search and my desperation didn't serve for anything.

I thought that I would have to change the key engine, and they told me that will be like three thousand NTD (75 euros). As soon as I arrived Tainan I told that to my wife's parents, and they called the key maker, who looked like the one in Matrix Reloaded. After 30 minutes and 600 NTD (15 euros), the key maker gave us 2 keys of the VINOmobile,.....and they worked!!!!

The funny part of the story is that two days ago, I've found the VINOmobile's (motorbike) that apparently, I had lost on April...!!!!!


The VINOmobile in the VINOcave (La VINOmóbil en la VINOcueva)



So, as you can see in the picture, now we have 3 keys for my VINOmobile!!!!I'll keep an eye on them, and two of them will be permanently at home, just in case!!!

So, remember, if this happens in Spain, don't call the spanish keymaker, cause it will cost you like 150 euros, and then the keys would not worked!!!!!Anyway, I don't know probably a spanish guy who would have the ability to do the thing the taiwanese key maker did here in Taiwan,  in Spain, will have a lots of motorcycles to sell!!!!I'm just kidding!!!

5 comments: