Friday 28 January 2011

Taiwan re-invented the word comfortable and made a BUS Line

For a moment, make an exercise and think how comfortable is to travel in Europe by bus. I can remember how painful it was to seat in an uncomfortable coach without space to place my long legs for hours and hours that took me to arrive at Cordoba from Barcelona or going from Paris to Barcelona...Too much for the body, I can tell... I also remember that was nothing but expensive. Of course, cheaper than by plane or by train, but it was still expensive...

Well, if you have the chance to travel in Taiwan by bus, you will be able to change your opinion about travelling by bus. I took the HO-HSIN line from Taipei to Tainan, which took like 4 hours. I left Taipei at 23.45 and arrived at Tainan at 4 in the morning.  The ticket costed 399 TND, which is 10 euros, no more no less. My trip was nothing but pleasure...

A real and comfortable coach for you to seat and enjoy the trip...





 This is the remote control to recline your coach, or to make yourself a good massage.


And then, you have your own TV with a lot of movies to watch and they even have games to play with a video game controller.


And whenever you leave the bus in any station, you don't have to seek for a cab for hours, there plenty of cabs there waiting for you to arrive and then they took you luggage and put it in their cab. Sometimes, it seems like the cab drivers are fighting to each other so they can pick you wherever you want to go.
Four years ago, when I took a taiwanese bus for the first time I was very amazed to see the difference between these buses and the ones we have over there in Europe. I must say: Congratulations Taiwan!!!
我看到的越多,我就越喜歡!!!

1 comment:

  1. La verdad es que parecen los asientos de un vuelo transoceanico. Estos asiaticos se las saben todas. ;-)

    ReplyDelete