Sunday 13 February 2011

The Under Bridge or 橋下

 
It's a Bar and guess what is under a bridge, actually under this one.


As soon as you enter the bar, on the left hand you can see this paintures, they impressed me first but then I paid more attention at them and they were not that good...Anyway, they are cool up there in the wall.The one with the watermelon reminds me of a taiwanese film about the flavour of this fruit and....


 As soon as you go inside, you can sense it's not a common bar. Like my granfather house in the middle coast of Spain, in Murcia, it has a small courtyard without ceiling where the bathroom is located. As you can see the toilet is well and cool indicated. The boss told me that here there is a german man who teaches chinese kung fu and he is teaching the wing tsun style (the one Bruce Lee studied and practiced), maybe the other door takes to the chinese kung fu gym. I'll asked next time.


 Don't you think this is a cool floor?



Then comes another facility with three rooms. The one i show you is the middle size room.





 The ceiling is like the one that is on the ancient houses.

The smallest room was kind of japanese style, I mean that you had to take off your shoes and sit in the floor.



All paintings have something special.

This picture was in the second bathroom.



This is the biggest room of this part of the bar.


And when I didn't expect more to come, it came the boss (who seemed to be japanese) and take us for a walk to the terrace. There you can make a barbacue and have a very loud party till 12.00 at night.





There I knew two bosses and an english man, the three of them were very, very, very, very nice to me, and the boss (the one with the japanese look taught me a little bit of taiwanese).

So, within these walls there is a great place to have a beer and talk to the people who run this place, as well as the guests.

I ordered a "San Miguel" beer cause I thought it was from Spain, but then I realized, cause they showed me, it was from Phillipines. In addition to all, the boss (japanese style) invited me to a beer. We are having the bye bye party of our taiwanese singleness here. We are having a celebrity party!!! I'll make a post of it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment